Want to become part of an award-winning
Architectural Interior Design team?
Work With Us
We are always looking to meet great people & explore incredible talent. If you would like to learn more about us, drop us a line. If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Below is a general list of qualifications and skills that we look for depending on the specific need at that time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide design for commercial office projects of various sizes, client types and complexities and tenant improvement landlord services.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and other team members on various aspects of design, documentation and construction over sight.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, vendors and internal team.
- Develop a program and translate the requirements into a space plan to confirm the client’s goals and objectives.
- Create design presentations in a graphic software to communicate design, finish material, lighting, furniture, etc.
- Prepare construction documents and coordinate the engineering consultants.
- Participate in business development and marketing opportunities.
Talent and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design from a CIDA/FIDER-accredited program.
- 6 – 10 years of professional experience in the commercial design sector.
- Auto CAD and/or REVIT proficiency.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Capabilities with 3D rendering software.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the design process from programming through construction administration.
- Strong communicator and open personality for working in a team environment.
- Passion for design, eagerness to learn and ambitious to expand your career.
- Graphic design skills and experience with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
Let's start something new.
McCarthy Nordburg’s reputation is based on executing good, workable design through meticulous attention to detail, without exceeding budgetary guidelines. By designing solely for the client’s needs, the result expresses the personality, character, and parameters of the organization.