We’re always on the lookout for good talent! Today we are looking for an interior design senior project manager with approximately of ten years of experience in interior architecture. Specifically the requirements include someone who can:
- Manage all phases of corporate interiors projects and track the financial performance of said projects.
- Develop and manage project objectives and criteria.
- Experience managing the entire process from programming through occupancy.
- Manage the scheduling of project teams, consultants and vendors.
- Possess excellent communication, mentorship and organizational skills.
- The ability to maintain client relationships and seek opportunities for new relationships.
- AutoCAD, REVIT, Adobe Suite and Sketch-Up preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or accredited degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- AIA, NCIDQ or CID preferred.