Architectural Interior Design team?
We are always looking to partner with great people & incredible talent, so let’s chat. In fact, we are currently looking for a mid-level commercial interior designer to join our Phoenix studio. Specifics are below. If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide design for commercial office projects of various sizes, client types and complexities and tenant improvement landlord services.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and other team members on various aspects of design, documentation and construction over sight.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, vendors and internal team.
- Develop a program and translate the requirements into a space plan to confirm the client’s goals and objectives.
- Create design presentations in a graphic software to communicate design, finish material, lighting, furniture, etc.
- Prepare construction documents and coordinate the engineering consultants.
- Participate in business development and marketing opportunities.
Talent and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design from a CIDA/FIDER-accredited program.
- 6 – 10 years of professional experience in the commercial design sector.
- Auto CAD and/or REVIT proficiency.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Capabilities with 3D rendering software.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the design process from programming through construction administration.
- Strong communicator and open personality for working in a team environment.
- Passion for design, eagerness to learn and ambitious to expand your career.
- Graphic design skills and experience with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
McCarthy Nordburg’s reputation is based on executing good, workable design through meticulous attention to detail, without exceeding budgetary guidelines. By designing solely for the client’s needs, the result expresses the personality, character, and parameters of the organization.