Want to become part of an award-winning
Architectural Interior Design team?
Work With Us
We are always looking to meet great people & explore incredible talent. If you would like to learn more about us, drop us a line. If you’re interested, please send your resume to [email protected]. Below is a general list of qualifications and skills that we look for depending on the specific need at that time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide design for commercial office projects of various sizes, client types and complexities and tenant improvement landlord services.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and other team members on various aspects of design, documentation and construction over sight.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, vendors and internal team.
- Develop a program and translate the requirements into a space plan to confirm the client’s goals and objectives.
- Create design presentations in a graphic software to communicate design, finish material, lighting, furniture, etc.
- Prepare construction documents and coordinate the engineering consultants.
- Participate in business development and marketing opportunities.
Talent and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design from a CIDA/FIDER-accredited program.
- 5 – 10 years of professional experience in the commercial design sector.
- Auto CAD and/or REVIT proficiency.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Capabilities with 3D rendering software.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the design process from programming through construction administration.
- Strong communicator and open personality for working in a team environment.
- Passion for design, eagerness to learn and ambitious to expand your career.
- Graphic design skills and experience with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.